WHAT PACKAGING IS RIGHT FOR YOU
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font.
The following artwork guidelines will help in the timely creation of your labels. Our artwork specialists are available for consultation should you need help setting up your files or communicating your design vision.
1. Artwork must be supplied as Adobe Illustrator Files or as high-resolution PDF's
2. All fonts must be converted to outlines
3. All images used in your artwork file must be embedded or supplied
4. All images must be supplied in CMYK format at a minimum of 300 dpi
5. Insert a dieline at the correct size and placement where your label is to be cut (feel free to contact us for a dieline template)
6. Name your dieline swatch “Dieline” and convert that swatch to a spot color
7. Set dieline to overprint
8. Convert all spot colors to process colors unless it is one of the following: dieline or white plate (white ink)
9. Please include bleeds of 1/8" and a safety zone of 1/16" away from the dieline (to avoid having text or images cut off)
10. Eliminate all unused elements and color swatches